Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Exorcists are Suffering Burnout as Number of Possessed People Rises
(06-06-2022, 04:29 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: One does not necessarily need to be a Christian to believe in possession. At one time I thought that people claiming to be possessed were all mentally ill and even now I feel that the vast majority of cases are exactly that, but after a personal experience I learned that it can and does happen- and now it seems to be happening more frequently. Just my own personal opinion- take it or leave it! 

GeauxHomeLittleD, a couple of years ago, I was called to a local hospital to provide services to a patient that had been the victim of a sexual assault and trauma. We were given a room in the busy ER, and across the hall from us was a patient that scared the hell out of me. The behavior of the patient, her strength, and her behavior, looked exactly what most horror movies show as a demon possessed individual.

I spoke with the nurse, the doctor, and with my patient that was also exposed to this individual. Every single one of them said, without me saying anything, that they thought the individual was possessed. I don't know what happened to that patient, she was not mine. All I know about the case is that she was Baker Acted to a local mental facility.

After this close encounter, I started to notice, frequent news articles of incidents that made me think that it is highly possible that demons are walking the Earth. Recently I responded to a thread somewhere, suggesting that it is possible that all the recent and numerous accounts of dogs killing their owners, may also be related to this phenomenon.

I think demon possession is a real thing. And I think we are going to see a lot more of it.

Crazy thing is, I know may faith is strong. I also know that as strong as my faith is, that I am no match for Satan. I can't defeat him, that is God's job, but I can reject him. I am going to die eventually. I hope I will go out defiantly.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exorcists are Suffering Burnout as Number of Possessed People Rises - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-06-2022, 05:13 AM