Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Digital register for drinking water in Russia
Welcome back USSR? Wait, nvm, this is/will be happening world-wide. Part of the UN/WEF agenda. Water wars coming next.?

Quote:Russia Chestny ZNAK and the Bottled Drinking Water Industry: How to achieve track and trace compliance in Russia + serialization and aggregation for global players.

Russia’s National Track and Trace Digital System, Chestny ZNAK, covers a wide range of products and industries, including bottled drinking water. The pilot for bottled drinking water began on April 1, 2020, and is scheduled to end on June 1, 2021.

Russia’s regulations have strict standards for serializing and tracing all products manufactured in or imported into Russia. For example, products must be labeled with unique cryptographic (“crypto”) codes. To prepare your products for the Russian market, you must understand the Chestny ZNAK regulations and choose a solution that will fulfill your specific application requirements. This short white paper looks at the principles and approaches for the process of marking and tracing bottled drinking water. It will help you understand Chestny ZNAK’s critical implementation and technological aspects for the bottled drinking water industry.

Russia Chestny ZNAK and the Bottled Drinking Water Industry

[Image: jbfFMGl.jpg]
WEF Water
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digital register for drinking water in Russia - by EndtheMadnessNow - 06-03-2022, 12:54 AM