Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WWIII is a Covert Biological War Happening Right Now
To End the Madness Now;

You have gone way deeper down this rabbit hole. Don't worry about getting too carried away on this subject, I was riveted to your post.

I believe much like you that SARS-CoV-2 was being developed in the U.S. then jobbed out to China where it got loose. However, it's all gone much farther than all this now. I'm convinced that these novel GM pathogens are intended to be weapons and that they are now being intentionally released as an attack of war.

It isn't necessarily a war of say commies against capitalists or east vs west, it could be one country against another, but everyone is doing it now. The tech genie is out of the bottle and the genetic Pandora's box has been opened, never to close again. It wouldn't matter if Jerusalem used it against Iran, or India against Pakistan, if everyone is releasing their flavor of bio-weapon all at once, we are looking at an extinction level event as bad, if not worse, than an all out nuclear world war.

It's on, there is no doubt. Plus let's not forget the cyber attacks going on as well. This is post-modern warfare with biological weapons, armed drones, cyber attacks, space based weapons, and soon attack robots. Who knows what else like plasma weapons, microwave, sonic, particle beams, the list goes on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WWIII is a Covert Biological War Happening Right Now - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 06-03-2022, 03:29 AM