Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
70 Children Rescued From Sex Traffickers in Multi-State Operation
(06-02-2022, 09:41 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(06-02-2022, 08:59 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Not arguing, just curious. What about all the female school teachers who have sex with their underage male students?

Pedophilia among men leans more to a primordial foundation. It is an act that is related to the traditional and accepted male role of being the master.

Pedophilia among women leans more towards women taking on the role of the seductress. She is likely a female that feels she is lacking excitement in the bedroom, and feels she is not as desirable to an adult male, so is attempting to fulfill her desire to be a femm-fatale, and likes feeling the power of taking on a male role of dominance.

In both cases the idea of taking the forbidden fruit, may add to the pleasure of walking on the edge.

I find it very difficult to understand why a man or woman finds a child sexually desirable. I think is is purely about domination and control. For men it is a desire to fulfill his feelings of being master. In women it is more about either feeling powerful because she can control the actions of a child, she thinks she is doing the child a favor, and making them feel special. She is likely lacking in those desires being met in an adult relationship, so  plays out the role of Mrs. Robinson, and Mrs. Jones.

In both cases I dont think it is not as much about sex, as it is the fulfillment of their desire to be in control and the fulfillment of depraved selfish desires.

In both cases, the have given up their humanity and have become animals.

Thanks for that. 

You provided more insight than I could. To me it's just yuck. They are taking advantage someone who is not an adult. Someone who cannot make adult choices.

And the preponderance of pedo's in positions of power all over the world. Really weird. And more yuck of course.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 70 Children Rescued From Sex Traffickers in Multi-State Operation - by ABNARTY - 06-02-2022, 11:48 PM