Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
70 Children Rescued From Sex Traffickers in Multi-State Operation
(06-02-2022, 04:45 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(06-01-2022, 11:40 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Good news indeed. 

It makes me suspicious how this gets almost no coverage compared to other events. 

I used to think David Icke and Alex Jones were out to lunch about the pedo's in highs places. Now? I'm not so sure. It sure looks that way.

Pedophilia has been going on since the beginning of time. So much so, that in some cultures it is considered "normal".

Since that word changes meaning every decade or so, for me it does not carry a lot of weight, in itself.

I will get hanged for this, but I think that part of the primordial male psyche, includes the submission of the female. I think the smaller and the weaker the female, the easier it is for the male to control. The male psyche creates a desire for dominance, ownership, and control, and is very strong in some males, and some have no desire to restrain themselves.

Speaking from the origin of the male, female relationship, I would think that it is based on instincts, much like male female relationships in the rest of the animal kingdom.

Being supposedly big brained and we are supposed to have the ability to logically adapt to our environment, including the impact it has on us, and our impact on the environment, and in our ability to provide a sustainable world. It would seem that all logic would make it easy to understand the impact of age on producing and sustaining of life.

The number of young girls that died in child birth, made it extremely evident that a female had to reach the optimum age for procreation. That there was a time that was too soon, and a time that was too late. The need to protect children if there was to be hope of generations to follow, included keeping a child "pure" prior to marriage and before beginning the acts that were necessary for procreation. This was so important that it became law.

All of this to say that time, history, and a moral compass, seems to shout that any person that thinks it is okay to have sex with a child, is not human, they are depraved animals.

Just saying.

Not arguing, just curious. What about all the female school teachers who have sex with their underage male students?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 70 Children Rescued From Sex Traffickers in Multi-State Operation - by ABNARTY - 06-02-2022, 08:59 PM