Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What to do with all these useless people ?
(05-29-2022, 10:55 PM)727Sky Wrote: Is this the future that is coming to humankind ? 

That is Dr. Ernst Stavro Klaus von Blohschwab's SPECTRE initiate.

Quote:Historian, philosopher and the author of the bestsellers “Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind”, “Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow”, and “21 Lessons for the 21st Century”. Co-Founder of Sapienship, a multidisciplinary organization advocating for global responsibility whose mission is to clarify the public conversation, support the quest for solutions and focus attention on the most important challenges facing the world today (technological disruption, ecological collapse and the nuclear threat). 2002, PhD, University of Oxford. Lecturer, Department of History, Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Yuval Noah Harari
A history professor with zero credentials in science or tech. The only interesting or enlightening aspect of his comic book technobabble is that it proves that nerdocracy is the terminal point of civilization and that the WEF is a suicide cult.

Excerpt from Schwab's Great Reset book:

[Image: bGTHDYx.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What to do with all these useless people ? - by EndtheMadnessNow - 05-30-2022, 05:57 AM