Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hepatitis outbreak in children in US and Europe may be linked to adenovirus
(05-26-2022, 07:55 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(05-26-2022, 07:06 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Do I get to wear a mask again?!?!? I got some snazzy new designs. 

I wonder what the rate of disease today versus 20, 50, 100, 500 years ago? I know this is impossible to nail down because data does not exist. Even today it's only estimates and depends on definitions, who is reporting, where it is reported, etc.

My tin foil hat tells me there is not much of a difference over time. However, we know the threat of a new disease really scares people. If I were in the business of keeping the populace on their back foot, diseases are something I would fear monger.

I work in the medical field. There are definitely times to wear a mask. 

I have no problem with a mask for medical reasons.

I will not return to the indiscriminate use of a mask, nor will I return to the use of a cloth mask.

That is just me. Not giving any advice to anyone else. They can do what makes them feel comfortable.

Youi are right. I agree there are times for a mask. Wearing one 24/7 in my daily life is not one of those times.   tinywondering

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hepatitis outbreak in children in US and Europe may be linked to adenovirus - by ABNARTY - 05-26-2022, 09:34 PM