Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
US Military collecting Russian RNA samples
(05-23-2022, 08:46 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: There would be a lot of collateral damage, and I am sure they may have factored that in, and maybe it is part of the plan. It would still end up beating the plot of the the most horrific sci-fi movie ever written. Since they will have no way of knowing who they are destroying in the process.

I think they forget that part of the survival process involves the natural alteration of genes, to counter the changes in our environment that will impact life on this planet in the future. Changes in the environment that happen on such a microscopic level, that generations of these  adjustments are needed to occur in a species, before they even begin to become apparent. Adjustments, in our ignorance, that would be identified as abnormal.

Them dicking around with stuff they don't fully understand, playing God, is not just foolish, it is insane. I guess that is where the idea of the mad scientist comes from. 

Maybe that is why they are clamoring so hard to collect a sample of everyone's DNA. Maybe they are looking for the 144,000.

Oh, with a DNA sample from everyone, and today's computing power, they would know exactly who they are destroying. All it would take would be to subset the target group, search for common markers, and then re-expand the grouping to include everyone with those same markers to get a list of expected casualties inclusive of the target group and the collaterally damaged.

I wonder when they will start requiring a DNA sample from every infant born to be placed on record and stored. I never had a SSN until I was about 12 years old, because in those days, if you were not working, you didn't have to have an SSN because you were not paying any money into a Social Security account yet. By the time my son was born, all babies had to have a SSN before they left the hospital. Makes you wonder the why of that, given that it is illegal to use a SSN for any other identity number, and those babies have a long way to go before they start working... so I think a mandatory DNA sample of every baby born will be next on their wish list, since DNA cannot be counterfeited nor stolen and sold to illegal aliens in convenience store parking lots as part of a fake ID package for illegal employment.

And yes, I have thought for some time now that they are looking for "someone" - whether the 144,000, or  particular blood line they've lost track of, or someone else, is anyone's guess, but I think it's true that they are looking for "someone".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Military collecting Russian RNA samples - by Ninurta - 05-24-2022, 02:36 AM