Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Behold, the WEF House of psychedelics...
Official Orchestre de Cabal de Spectre et WEF, the Portsmouth Sinfonia, personally selected by Dr. Ernst Stavro Blohschwab himself, will again be playing the Official Fanfare of The Elite, the famous opening measures of Richard Strauss' "Also sprach Zarathustra", to open the festivities:

Now to the list of this year's WEF invitees:

https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_AM22_L...ed_PFs.pdf

You may notice any number of strikingly odd things about this strange list of very strange people, not the least being what sort of future is being signaled by this list. One would expect in a meeting of self-appointed "movers and shakers", as their own Reuters article recently referred to them, that certain people would be expected to show up. What is seen on the list, however, are not just the usual suspects, but lots of "not-so-usual suspects."

Only one rep (Pontifical Academy of Social Science) from Vatican City.
One from Japan
One from City of London (not to be confused with London, UK)
One from the CCP (Special Envoy for Climate Change)
11 from Ukraine
Zero from Russia.
25 swamp minions from USA. (including John 'NetZero' Kerry & Al lyin Gore)

Portsmouth Sinfonia - Bridge Over Troubled Water (High Quality)

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Behold, the WEF House of psychedelics... - by EndtheMadnessNow - 05-26-2022, 04:55 AM