Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Behold, the WEF House of psychedelics...
(05-23-2022, 02:39 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I dunno. I can't see where they are making anything other than dumbassed, bone-headed decisions... bat-shit crazy decisions... while they are stone cold sober. I doubt we could tell the difference in them if they are thoroughly and completely blitzed.

So, probably, no harm at all in them if they tune in, turn on, and drop out.

How could it possibly be any worse than what they are already doing now?

How could it be worse?

Well from a girl that has lived a good portion of her life in "Hold My Beer Country", I can assuredly attest that an egotistical brain, hopped up on mind altering chemicals, strives for what they think can be bigger, and better, for them. 

Unfortunately, the chemicals create a false and unrealistic paradigm in their minds, and removes all avenues leading to what is real, what is right, and what is good.

Everything they think is bigger and better, is a Trojan horse filled with the instruments of destruction.

They are a narcissistic lot. Anything they create is for the benefit of the elite. The common man is nothing but their amusement, their domestics, their fodder,  or a nuisance that they wish to eradicate.

Nope. Can't see any good coming out of this for us common folk.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Behold, the WEF House of psychedelics... - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-23-2022, 01:44 PM