Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Behold, the WEF House of psychedelics...
(05-22-2022, 10:18 PM)Selbiene_Raveren Wrote:
(05-22-2022, 09:00 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Now sure drugs can help but they are mostly a money crutch for big pharma etc. ... So rule 1 in room 101 of conspiracy theory is follow the money ok who has most to benefit from selling psychadelics to psychos? Methinks its the Psychiatrists who now have another pill to trot out for their Patients to try.

The CSIRO looks at psychedelics and mental health

Psychedelics could help with mental health The CSIRO is developing new psychedelics to help people with a variety of mental health issues including depression, addiction, anxiety as well as PTSD.

CSIRO starts work on medicinal psychedelics

CSIRO starts work on medicinal psychedelics CSIRO, Australia’s national science agency, is aiming to develop new psychedelics to help people with a variety of mental health issues including depression, addiction, end of life anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder

It seems that the science boffins want to patent this stuff ...thats obvious becuase LSD isnt that hard or costly to manufacture.

Its about palliative care as there is no cure for mental health illnesses ... none!

This is probably plan B... Stumbled upon an interesting article today involving a certain crispy gene-editing technology.

CRISPR-Cas9 editing of the arginine–vasopressin V1a receptor produces paradoxical changes in social behavior in Syrian hamsters

Let's remove vassopressin receptors from hamsters since they make hamsters aggressive! Yup. That will work--oh wait! Nope! Just made Reaver Hamsters...

Apparently some scientists need to watch Firefly and see exactly what happens when they fuck around with things they don't understand. But something tells me they won't stop at hamsters... >_<

Explanation: I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I SOAR!

Personal Disclosure: @ Scientists etc...

Oh my sense of decency eh? I had that nerve re/moved!!!

I'ma gonna show you a perfect world, where there is no more 'sins' left ...

Right about now ... Ima have to go with WRATH!!! minusculechairshot 

@ Everybody ... be well ok! minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Behold, the WEF House of psychedelics... - by OmegaLogos - 05-22-2022, 11:01 PM