Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Ghost In The Machine
(05-19-2022, 04:14 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: And how much they support and run cover for each other: Five Eyes

Had a bad run-in with these jokers. Trick to winning is to get them into court to settle. Bonus: Settlements are tax-free. They'll do anything to keep a light from shining right on them. Back then, anything below a quarter-million was below the radar.  Food for thought.

(05-19-2022, 04:14 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Whilst you develop and deploy your system of hybrid warfare, you accuse your enemies of doing what you're doing:

You'd think even the un-washed would have caught on to this tactic by now.

(05-19-2022, 04:14 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: [Image: Dq85ohi.jpg]

People think he's nothing more than a huckster. And, it should be obvious he's not getting the quality intel he once did. I've never liked his delivery either ... but having seen (more than a few) things he's blurted with my own eyes I know he's not completely full of shit. His claim to hit the mark 90-95% of the time ... might not be an exaggeration.  The walk-away from Jones is: He's got more money right now than he'll ever need. Why does he keep on? When you see why ... you won't be able to un-see it.

Really too bad TOS blocked and deleted discussions about Sandy Hook. If people's attention could have been turned away from the distractions ... the scariest aspects of what was going on in that town might have been unearthed. There was always something wrong with Lanza going to that school. Always something wrong with the classroom he picked. What he did was targeted/focused. Something wrong about grown men being caught running through the woods at that hour trying to evade helicopters.

Messages In This Thread
The Ghost In The Machine - by EndtheMadnessNow - 05-19-2022, 04:14 AM
RE: The Ghost In The Machine - by 727Sky - 05-19-2022, 06:54 AM
RE: The Ghost In The Machine - by Minstrel - 05-19-2022, 01:22 PM
RE: The Ghost In The Machine - by Snarl - 05-19-2022, 02:30 PM