Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
8 Or More Dead In Mass Shooting In New York.
And I dispute the New York governor's BS claim that he used "enhanced magazines", and call bullshit on it. The standard magazine for a Bushmaster XM-15 is 30 rounds. The police have stated that he fired 50 rounds total, and I saw him change magazines in the video, so it looks to me like he had standard magazines, not "enhanced magazines". she made a point of saying "enhanced magazines" are illegal in New York. Is she fucking nuts? Focusing on a magazine as if shooting 13 innocent people isn't even an issue?

Who gives a shit what he shot them with - shouldn't the fact that he SHOT innocent folks be the focus?

New Yorkers be crazy. just like Commiefornians.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8 Or More Dead In Mass Shooting In New York. - by Ninurta - 05-16-2022, 07:20 AM