Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
8 Or More Dead In Mass Shooting In New York.
(05-15-2022, 06:10 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Ah shit, that's at taxpayer expense and NY has that catch & release program.

Go ahead and release him. There are folks out here who can handle it, and some of us don't even need a scary AR-15 to put him in the ground. Some of us can do it with just a paper clip or a clod of dirt and bad intentions. Maybe if he's released, he ought to stay in NY, because it is well know to be populated by pussies and willing victims. If he comes out here to the hinterlands, here is where he will stay, forever.

I have a very nice abandoned mine shaft, not too crowded, already picked out for him. It has a lovely view, for all eternity. If he has the balls to come around here, he will simply never be heard from again. No one will ever know what became of him.

And I have no problem with that, at all. He ain't MY pet criminal! Just like shooting a rabid dog, x-ing him out of existence would be a public service, for the good of the community, and most of this community don't talk much to outsiders anyhow.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8 Or More Dead In Mass Shooting In New York. - by Ninurta - 05-15-2022, 06:49 AM