Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Group Of Tourist Vacationers Trip Ends In Death
(05-10-2022, 06:35 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 06:18 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 06:00 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 04:17 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: Tourist dying in the Caribbean of unknown causes.

tinyhuh 

So the 'official ' word is it was tainted alcohol. That is news to me. Plausible I suppose.

The authorities down there probably have a real good idea, but they're not telling.  Wouldn't do 'em any good.  This way, there's less publicity ... bad publicity.

People think that area is a good travel destination.  It is anything other than that.  The tourist venues are protected.  Venture out of them and you're likely gonna get wrecked.  Try that in the Philippines and there's a strong chance you're gonna be dead too.

I did do that in Thailand, Laos, Korea, Malaysia, and the Philippines more than once. Saved by 2 Marines in P.I. in a knife fight. Did not end well for the perps.

The other story that was going around back when those tourist deaths in the Caribbean were hot off the press was cleaning agents used either in the rooms or 'accidentally' mixed in the bar drinks.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Group Of Tourist Vacationers Trip Ends In Death - by EndtheMadnessNow - 05-11-2022, 01:39 AM