Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Group Of Tourist Vacationers Trip Ends In Death
(05-10-2022, 04:17 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: Wasn't there something similar a few years back in the Dominican Republic with tourists dying from unknown causes? I seem to remember reading news stories about that. I wonder if there is some kind of tie in. Seems awfully coincidental. Tourist dying in the Caribbean of unknown causes. Hmmm!

Yes several of these occurrences. Can't find the one that I don't think they ever got closure on. I think they even made a movie about it.

Quote:It's unclear what caused the illnesses. But the deaths come three years after more than 20 people died while vacationing in Costa Rica due to tainted alcohol and ten American tourists died in the Dominican Republic, leading the country to elevate safety regulations and enforce food and drink inspections. 

In 2015, a Delaware family was sickened at a resort in the U.S. Virgin Islands by methyl bromide, a highly toxic pesticide banned for indoor residential use in 1984, used at the resort several times.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati...701140002/

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Group Of Tourist Vacationers Trip Ends In Death - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-10-2022, 04:35 PM