Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Racist or brainwashing ?
Hm sensitive topic for me, not on the interwebs but what I am going to write, I would never say in public, because history of my country. Not because I do not have the gut to say it but I know it would be counterproductive. Lead almost every time to people shutting down mentally and making up conclusions.

I like to make my first post to the OP always without reading other replies, so maybe I am approaching this from a complete different and off topic angle.

Do not watch TV a lot and never commercials, I watch streaming, when I do.. But I picked it up through different mediums, magazines, advertisement walls and German made movies and series. That blatant overrepresentation of other demographics. It does not bother me but I could not help picking it up. And thinking about the possible reasons...

For one, we have a term that would translate to "quota black". It means someone got the role, or the role was added to fill a quota. It's not hate toward the actor but the acknowledgment that the role was added for exotic factor or just to appease a demographic, "pick them up" so to speak. Not exclusive for black skinned people used though. 

The other reasons is psychological and shares parallels to a conspiracy I know about, but do not believe in. But I am on the fence. Before I delve down that dark place, please know that I am not a racist, I raise my child to respect every human regardless their looks, mental capabilities or other markers that we humans think we need to compare each other with. The dignity of every human being is (in a perfect world) untouchable. I am interested in all cultures and always try to understand it instead of judging.

And I know it's kind of having a bitter taste both historically (in context of the holocaust) and interpersonally high nosed feeling superiorly "German". But hear me out. The German language is like a surgeon tool a toddler can use, once understood. The German mindset in itself is great, I am proud of my heritage, to be born here in this beautiful country. Even though the mindset is cold at times, it is effective. That is why Germany is so successful in industry and inventions.

But sometimes it feels like, and that's what the conspiracy is about, that there are active measures taken by our own dependent government to eradicate all this. The language, the culture, the mindset. It feels like being thinned out with intent and I am not talking about the latest refugee crisis. Having studied a lot of old texts and being interested in all things old Germanic, long before any border disputes of the last +100 years and Germany not existing in this form or any form close. Yes I am talking about the LIMES times.... Having studied that, there is something special I can not find elsewhere a lot. It's not confined to the region itself but tribalism and where that mindset comes from.

And that seems to be a thorn in the flesh of our own remote controlled government. There is an agenda, when my blonde blue eyed daughter (I am more on the Italian side of family) can not have traditional German hair braiding (that has a function) in Kindergarten or else it is the first red flag for being a flat out NAZI. Coupled with a good behavior of the child that follows rules but also questions things where things are unclear... 2nd red flag. I forgot the third one but for sure it's something like a functioning family.

TLDR: For what is planned for humanity, we can not be diverse, we need to blend. The current diversity stuff, similar like LGBTQ # is just to drive us apart, introduce more insanity to the world, to distract us and cause chaos. Divide and conquer, then unify.

Messages In This Thread
Racist or brainwashing ? - by 727Sky - 04-30-2022, 02:31 AM
RE: Racist or brainwashing ? - by hounddoghowlie - 04-30-2022, 02:40 AM
RE: Racist or brainwashing ? - by Bally002 - 04-30-2022, 04:02 AM
RE: Racist or brainwashing ? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-30-2022, 02:46 AM
RE: Racist or brainwashing ? - by Snarl - 04-30-2022, 02:29 PM
RE: Racist or brainwashing ? - by Freeborn - 04-30-2022, 09:40 AM
RE: Racist or brainwashing ? - by SimeonJ - 04-30-2022, 06:10 PM
RE: Racist or brainwashing ? - by Freeborn - 04-30-2022, 06:40 PM
RE: Racist or brainwashing ? - by SimeonJ - 04-30-2022, 06:58 PM
RE: Racist or brainwashing ? - by Freeborn - 04-30-2022, 07:48 PM
RE: Racist or brainwashing ? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-30-2022, 08:30 PM