Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You Can't Blame AI. Stick to Blaming The Devil
I tripped up on this video by accident. It was playing in the background and it caught my interest.

We are living in a time when we are being to taught to embrace AI as an integral part of our future. I thought, like many others, that the selling point was going to be that AI would make better choices, and perform better than humans.

What if that is not true? Personally, my mind always pulls up the rogue AI that eventually develops the mission of destroying mankind, for the good of the planet. Maybe my mind is trying to tell me something.

Quote:Can you teach a machine to be a good person? In this video, Sabrina explores the world of AI ethics and tries to teach a machine to solve the trolley problem. It doesn't go well.

I hope that RN can tolerate me being on call for sixteen hours, two days in a row.

Sorry guys, but if I am blessed with not being called out, that usually means I spend way too much time browsing the internet. My fellow rogues, you guys get stuck with results.

tinyinlove

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
You Can't Blame AI. Stick to Blaming The Devil - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-29-2022, 12:16 AM