Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chatting With My Mom
(04-28-2022, 12:48 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(04-28-2022, 04:00 AM)kdog Wrote: I thought about posting some serious conspiracy stuff, because I don't contribute near enough. 

I don't feel like typing stuff out anymore myself.  If you're not motivated to do it, don't blame yourself for that.

(04-28-2022, 04:00 AM)kdog Wrote: Became successful and retired early.

But now, I don't want to do anything and it bothers me. Mostly because of were everything is heading. 

You might consider hand loading ammunition.  It's not _that_ expensive to start up.  You can do as much (or as little) of it on any given day as you like.  I find it therapeutic.  It makes me feel good knowing I can make a custom bullet that flies perfectly out of any gun I own. 

Not worried about where anything is heading ... as long as I can avoid getting trapped inside the house when that day arrives.

Find a hobby, Brother.  It's what old farts do.

(04-28-2022, 04:00 AM)kdog Wrote: I need to pull my boot straps up and get on with the rest of my life. 

I really need that energy back.

You might go with the 'get a dog' thing too.  My pup ordered me to take him for a walk yesterday at his regular walk time.  Five miles in a hundred minutes or less. 90 minutes is my average.  Covered the ground in 84 yesterday.

[Image: Luke.jpg]

A couple of pieces of gym equipment at home doesn't hurt either.

Being retired is nothing but good!!  Make the most of it.

Retirement is great ! But, I wouldn't mine finding a little part time job somewhere. A hardware store would be awesome.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere

Messages In This Thread
Chatting With My Mom - by kdog - 04-28-2022, 04:00 AM
RE: Chatting With My Mom - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-28-2022, 05:24 AM
RE: Chatting With My Mom - by kdog - 04-28-2022, 09:02 PM
RE: Chatting With My Mom - by Snarl - 04-28-2022, 12:48 PM
RE: Chatting With My Mom - by kdog - 04-28-2022, 09:07 PM