Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Held for 20 years, including 120 days at a CIA black site
I take a different view. The Constitution does not apply - he was not nor is he currently a US citizen, so where does the Constitution enter the picture? Is the Cnstitution to be enforced as a global compact on people who never agreed to it? He was instead, a prisoner of war, which are normally held for the duration of the war. He should be continually held until Islam gives up the war, which it has not yet done.

Which brings me to my second point - how would he rate a "charge"? Charges are for civil courts, not POW detentions. The military is not, nor Hopefully ever will be, a "police" organization - Posse Comitatus, and all that. I see no reason he should be "charged" with anything as a common criminal would be.

And my third point - his brain fried by the CIA? I'm pretty sure it was fried long before the CIA ever got hold of him. just look at the company he was keeping, and captured with, for confirmation. Normal, un-brain-fried people don't hang out with that sort of folks.

I don't care if the little bastard rots at the bottom of the ocean. Mess with the bull, get the horn. It's how life works.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Held for 20 years, including 120 days at a CIA black site - by Ninurta - 04-28-2022, 05:34 PM