Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Any suggestions and help appreciated, buying pistol
(04-24-2022, 06:04 AM)senona Wrote: @"GeauxHomeLittleD" , well I got a bauble like yours today!!   smallgreendancer

It does have a nice feel to it, grip is nice ....  the guy that waited on me at first said that they were out but the lady waiting on another customer chimed up and said, we have one left.

Then she went on and told me she has one and loves it.
Which I mentioned that you had told me about yours but wanted to check it out first to make sure I liked how it fit my hand since I cannot return it.

They did mention again, the Smith & Wesson EZ slide and I remembered what @"Ninurta" had said about them and Michael Bloomberg and "Mayors that want to ban your guns"    tinyok

I had to keep from grinning  (us Rogues got to stick together, yunno. LOL) and then I asked about the mag capacity on both, which I already knew the Ruger held more, but that gave me a polite way of saying, "no thanks, I'd like the other one"  tinylaughing

It is a nice baby, that is for sure

So glad you like it! It definitely has a good feel to it. Too many of the smaller 9mm just feel too lightweight and sort of look like toys to me- something I considered because of the grandkids.

They aim true as well! First time I fired mine was at my CC permit shooting test and passed with flying colors! I had never shot a pistol with a slide before- only revolvers, rifles and shotguns- so everything about it was new to me but it turned out to be easy as pie.

I really think you're going to love this gun! I even found a velcro holster that wraps around my waist so I can carry even when I'm wearing leggings (which is always) without dragging them down. It even holds an extra clip. 

Don't remember if this is the exact one I got but it's like this:
Link

With leggings and a big tee shirt nobody even knows I'm carrying!

Have fun with your new bauble! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any suggestions and help appreciated, buying pistol - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-24-2022, 04:58 PM