Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Myths"of Vampires in Eastern Europe and related Soul-Astral-Information Matrix
(04-23-2022, 04:15 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-23-2022, 01:52 AM)SimeonJ Wrote: They have found many different variants of such vampire corpses. One was found with steal pole in the area of the heart. And the pole was attached to a chain.

Another thing I forgot to add about soul light balls: such cases where quite common till 1960. 
There should be some correlation here which I am not able to find.

My grandmother once told me a story of a "ball of fire" she saw fly around and then "roll" into a neighbor's house through the roof, and that neighbor died that night, but no one died here the night of 14 Nov 2021.

Some ppl see a ball of light once upon person death bed, or upon person who is ill and will die soon. From the book again

"The man who lived behind our house lost his mother six months ago. He told a neighbor that he heard a strange sound the night before she died. He sat on the bed, lit a cigarette, and suddenly a light passed through the room, illuminating it like daylight. His mother slept downstairs, and by the time he came down to her in the morning, she was dying."

“One night my mother, my husband and I were returning home from the city. It was 10.30. When her husband unlocked the door and began to open it, his mother said, “Don't come in, don't you see that there is a lighted lamp on the floor by the bed? There's someone in the house. "My husband came in, and when he walked across the room to see what kind of light it was, he jumped on the edge of the bed, walked along her back and hid, flying right out the window. Mom sent him out into the yard to see "Isn't there someone with a flashlight? But he didn't find anything. It was a sign of death, because two weeks later we lost our son."

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Myths"of Vampires in Eastern Europe and related Soul-Astral-Information Matrix - by SimeonJ - 04-23-2022, 06:23 AM