Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Myths"of Vampires in Eastern Europe and related Soul-Astral-Information Matrix
(04-23-2022, 01:52 AM)SimeonJ Wrote: They have found many different variants of such vampire corpses. One was found with steal pole in the area of the heart. And the pole was attached to a chain.

Another thing I forgot to add about soul light balls: such cases where quite common till 1960. 
There should be some correlation here which I am not able to find.

Here you go. This video is from a thread I made here about some strange goings on around my house. This video of a ball of light was captured by one of my security cameras last 14 November, just before 1 AM. I tried to replicate it with a 500mW green laser a couple of weeks ago, without success. The video I shot of the laser on that same camera just showed a tiny dot. and there is no angle that anyone could stand with a spotlight to replicate it and all of the maneuvers - it comes to the camera, then goes off screen and reappears 180 degrees away from the camera at the other end of the yard away from the camera. If anyone had been doing that with a spotlight, we would be able to see them standing in the yard at the pivot point for the light. I'm still stumped. I dunno what it was.

My grandmother once told me a story of a "ball of fire" she saw fly around and then "roll" into a neighbor's house through the roof, and that neighbor died that night, but no one died here the night of 14 Nov 2021.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Myths"of Vampires in Eastern Europe and related Soul-Astral-Information Matrix - by Ninurta - 04-23-2022, 04:15 AM