Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
They are burning our food distribution supply
(04-22-2022, 07:53 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Yes, I think the black horse is on the horizon, rapidly approaching.

When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, "Come." I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; but do not damage the oil and the wine."
— Revelation 6:5–6

He comes to bring global famine. Super markets will be stripped bare. Civil riots will break out over the lack of food! People will begin to know the aching, clawing sensation of true hunger. And it could happen across America and the nations of the world very soon.

Then again, it may not be as bad as I think, though it's certainly not looking good, but who knows. Best to be prepared.
A couple of things that just might help us during this time.
Americans eat more than we need. So smaller meals will be healthier.

Quote:Broadly speaking, we eat a lot more than we used to: The average American consumed 2,481 calories a day in 2010, about 23% more than in 1970. That’s more than most adults need to maintain their current weight, according to the Mayo Clinic’s calorie calculator. (A 40-year-old man of average height and weight who’s moderately active, for instance, needs 2,400 calories; a 40-year-old woman with corresponding characteristics needs 1,850 calories.)
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20...e-decades/

Our government and big business will capitalize on our suffering and will come to the rescue.
SOS will likely be real sh!T, and Soylent Green may be rationed out daily. But our government will be there to keep those alive that they choose, taking their last pennies, and making sure we are there to pay them homage for their great generosity.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: They are burning our food distribution supply - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-22-2022, 11:10 PM