Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
They are burning our food distribution supply
(04-22-2022, 06:48 PM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote: One of the old Horsemen is on his way. Top all this with inflation and we are in for a serious shit storm. Not good.

Shocked

Yes, I think the black horse is on the horizon, rapidly approaching.

When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, "Come." I looked, and behold, a black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; but do not damage the oil and the wine."
— Revelation 6:5–6

He comes to bring global famine. Super markets will be stripped bare. Civil riots will break out over the lack of food! People will begin to know the aching, clawing sensation of true hunger. And it could happen across America and the nations of the world very soon.

Then again, it may not be as bad as I think, though it's certainly not looking good, but who knows. Best to be prepared.

[Image: MNaBREF.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: They are burning our food distribution supply - by EndtheMadnessNow - 04-22-2022, 07:53 PM