Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who Wants To Live Forever
Maybe we are looking at this all wrong.

Eternal life. What is it really? It is not about keeping our physical bodies. So what are they trying to keep? Some would say our brains. But what good is an old or damaged brain?

I think what they want to persevere is our memories. What we know. Our experiences. They don't need our brains for that. So the short and the sweet of it, is they want our data. And they don't even need our brains or our bodies for that.

The way the system is set up, we provide them with every thought, every experience, every event that will become a memory, every time we communicate online. With every keystroke, every utterance to Alexa, Google, or any digital assistant. We generate a massive collection of our memories/data even through our interactions with others, sweet pure data.

All they have to do is find a way to encapsulate all of the data into a tiny chip. A neuro implant if you will, and there you have it. Life in a chip. Data on command. A way to live forever. I guess they have to make sure they make backups, in case you get accidentally erased.

Just a thought.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Who Wants To Live Forever - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-20-2022, 01:58 AM
RE: Who Wants To Live Forever - by OmegaLogos - 04-20-2022, 04:08 AM
RE: Who Wants To Live Forever - by kdog - 04-20-2022, 08:29 AM
RE: Who Wants To Live Forever - by ancientlight - 04-20-2022, 07:45 PM