Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Green Energy Costs
(04-16-2022, 08:16 PM)guohua Wrote: You are absolutely correct, The myth that Green energy is saving the Planet is a LIE!

You don't want to get caught throwing away Lithium Ion batteries from your Electric car. That is a REAL Earth Killer.
Or Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries, those are very dangerous to soil, water and creature and the Air, but Fossil Fuels are Bad, Such Bull-Shit.

Indeed!! From toxic chemical dumps to nuke waste all over and soon 'Green' toxic wastelands. I'll bet Elon has a plan...sigh.

Placebo - "Life's What You Make It" - filmed at Agbogbloshie in Accra, Ghana, the site of one of the world's largest electronic waste dumps.

I was totally oblivious to this toxic dump until I came across this music vid. Mother Earth is one day going to lash back with a vengeance that may rival the last ice age.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Green Energy Costs - by EndtheMadnessNow - 04-16-2022, 08:06 PM
RE: Green Energy Costs - by guohua - 04-16-2022, 08:16 PM
RE: Green Energy Costs - by EndtheMadnessNow - 04-16-2022, 08:26 PM