Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What You Deserve
(04-15-2022, 04:28 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I am sitting here in the dark, fifty four minutes before noon in Florida. It is pouring rain, black as night. So I am feeling super lazy, though I am on call, and it is exactly this kind of weather that usually guarantees I will get called out.

To kill the ennui, I did something really out of the norm for me. I turned on the TV. The first thing I was hit with was a ton of commercials. Okay to be fair, it was set to Comet TV, so what else would I expect, along with the cheesy, super old movies?

This Medicare commercial came on four times. I swear this is not an exacerbation. Four times before proceeding with the movie, and all I can tell you about the commercial, is that it kept saying something about "getting what you deserve". For some reason this caused a glitch in my brain function, and the fly wheel ran amok.

It got me thinking. It created a question in my psyche that I am sure has no simple, or concrete answer. What do I deserve?

Think about if for a quick second. Don't answer with a knee jerk response. Really, take a few seconds. Think about it. What do you deserve?

Every damn thing i've worked for, and everything i've lost because of the stupid things i did.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Other aspects i could touch on but won't go into.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
What You Deserve - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-15-2022, 04:28 PM
RE: What You Deserve - by guohua - 04-15-2022, 08:21 PM
RE: What You Deserve - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-15-2022, 08:28 PM
RE: What You Deserve - by 727Sky - 04-16-2022, 12:28 AM
RE: What You Deserve - by Ninurta - 04-16-2022, 10:09 PM
RE: What You Deserve - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-16-2022, 10:17 PM
RE: What You Deserve - by hounddoghowlie - 04-16-2022, 10:34 PM