Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Tech company will implant payment chip into your hand
(04-13-2022, 07:06 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: They will be able to get the young people to line up for it. They have been prepped.

I was surprised to see my beautiful niece with a nose piercing, and a tattoo.

I didn't make it a part of our conversation because, I had not seen her for so l long, and I did not want to ruin the visit over something that was already done, and my thoughts on the matter was totally irrelevant.

But I have noticed that it is common for the young to insert objects into their bodies. It is part of their generation. They will likely embrace the idea.

I don't see a lot of old farts like me climbing onboard that train.

Personally, I will not accept this, and would risk jail, infection, and death, to remove it, if injected against my will.

But none of that will happen, because they are not interested in us old farts. It is the young blood they are after.

I also have piercings and tattoos but there is no way in Hell I will allow anyone to microchip me for any reason! I agree that young people will be on board with this but they have grown up in the age of technology and for them it is just the next logical step. Since most of them were not raised going to church they will not realize the implications until it is too late. They are also primed for the NWO programming they've been increasingly falling for because many have spent most of their lives on psych meds which make them extremely susceptible to propaganda. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tech company will implant payment chip into your hand - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-13-2022, 08:11 PM