Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have You Seen This
So after supper tonight I sat down with a ice cold glass of the nectar of the gods, Coca Cola tinybiggrin , and started running channels on the idiot box to see if anything worth watching was on before switching to a streaming service.

I wound up stopping on Tucker Carlson cause he was ragging on that woman who I sorely love to hate, paski. She was giving a press conference about about Al's Kay Ivey signing the into law a bill over banning certain treatment for transgenderism by doctors and and makes it a crime, and another law regarding what is taught about it in school for early grades and the use of restrooms by transgender people.

here's a link about what psaki was rambling on about.

Quote:Republican Governor Kay Ivey signed sweeping legislation Friday that outlawed gender-affirming medications for transgender youth. Under the new law, doctors could face criminal penalties for prescribing puberty blockers or hormones to transgender youth under 19 years old.

"There are very real challenges facing our young people, especially with today's societal pressures and modern culture," Ivey said in a statement Friday. "I believe very strongly that if the Good Lord made you a boy, you are a boy, and if he made you a girl, you are a girl."

In addition to banning gender-affirming medications, the bill also prohibits gender transition surgeries, although doctors told lawmakers those are generally not done on minors. Violations are punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

Link:  Alabama governor signs sweeping law banning medication for transgender youth

Any way I left it there to listen to while I surfed the web. It was a few minutes later I heard what sounded like a kids cartoon playing. You know like the ones they play on Saturday mornings now  the   educational and informational (E/I) ones.

I had just took a sip of my nectar, and spit it out all over my remote when I heard and saw what it was. So I watched  to see what he was talking about and then went and looked for myself.

I Don't Fucking Believe It, this is shit that woke libtards are pushing, and to top it off Youtube allowing it, when they ban real serious speech about other subjects.

Here is the video he had playing, of course it was edited on his show.

Warning some may find it offensive, I'll also post a link for their channel so you can go see for yourself. Some don't sound all that bad from the titles, others well. This is the kinda shit they want preteens to be able to be taught in school.

Here's another

Now do any of you really think this was made for teens? Hell I don't even think teens would even sit through them. To me it is clearly aimed at younger kids, just because of the way it is worded , expressed, even drawn.

Here is the Youtube Channel Link,  and their Website.

Youtube channel AMAZE Org

Their website,  Amaze.org
Well for some reason now it's timing out, getting 502 and 504 gateway timed out it was working earlier. Guess they shut it down after he put their trash out on public notice.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
Have You Seen This - by hounddoghowlie - 04-09-2022, 02:26 AM
RE: Have You Seen This - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-09-2022, 03:33 AM
RE: Have You Seen This - by DontTreadOnMe - 04-09-2022, 04:18 AM
RE: Have You Seen This - by FlyingClayDisk - 04-09-2022, 08:01 AM
RE: Have You Seen This - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-09-2022, 03:41 PM
RE: Have You Seen This - by guohua - 04-09-2022, 04:32 PM
RE: Have You Seen This - by hounddoghowlie - 04-09-2022, 05:13 AM
RE: Have You Seen This - by DontTreadOnMe - 04-09-2022, 04:19 AM
RE: Have You Seen This - by hounddoghowlie - 04-09-2022, 05:21 AM
RE: Have You Seen This - by FlyingClayDisk - 04-09-2022, 04:30 PM