Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thinking about posting this over there ?
(04-14-2022, 11:17 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(04-09-2022, 06:54 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Very good. Hell yeah, post it up. I'm sure you'll get some fiery comments from the usual suspects. Kinda reminded me in an inverted manner of Operation Northwoods and Saddam Hussein's Ba'ath Party firing squad purge.

[Image: ZGWFWmu.jpg]
[Image: C2E1Ny4.jpg]
Thank you for reading and pondering. If only at some future date it could be that easy.

I look at China and some of the Sand People who are under the likes of ISIS/Taliban and I wonder if there will ever be a happy ending for mankind.

People underestimate how many stupid people there are in government leadership roles and just how dangerous they can be when protecting their own power base.

I dunno about a 'happy' ending, but rest assured there will be an End and really no idea how it's all going to turn out, once we come out the other side. Speculation & theories tells me it won't be very good. It's like the world's stage has become a theater of puppets. What part are we supposed to take seriously again?

Beware of the recent introduction of fear-driven augmented reality psyops disguised as whistleblowers pretending to blow whistles made out of half-truths cobbled together with old unsubstantiated and unverifiable conspiracies. I think it's aimed at making everyone look bad and before long nobody will know what is truth vs lies, and shortly thereafter nobody will care anymore. While the Roman Empire was dying, they distracted people with entertainment.

What comes after Ukraine...?

[Image: lb2ThJk.jpg]
NY Post

[Image: 8O4n3Zj.jpg]

They really been building & dumping $$$ into this alien/UFO Op narrative for some time now. Dunno if this will be next. I think later this decade when those NASA theologians decide they find aliens through that Webb lens.

Yes, agree that many under estimate the sheer number of idiots in gov't. When I read old articles from bygone days of various magazines, book excerpts, and obscure historical documents from the counterculture days through the 80s, I'm constantly amazed by the unreal shenagians and often wonder how is it that we are all still here?!
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thinking about posting this over there ? - by EndtheMadnessNow - 04-14-2022, 10:10 PM