Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Infinity Coil & Dark Age Defense
(04-06-2022, 04:32 AM)Infolurker Wrote: So I got this link today with this infomercial about a super infinity coil that can power your whole house (supposedly).

The claims are crazy. Power your whole home? Free power? I kind of find this unbelievable.

Does anyone have any experience with infinity coils?

https://darkagedefense.com/watch/compliant

https://www.kentreporter.com/national-ma...buying-it/

By purchasing the Dark Age Defense™ blueprint, individuals will be presented with a chance to discover:
  • Means of becoming truly energy independent, namely from energy companies

• Step-by-step instructions on how to build Infinity Coils at the comfort of one’s home

• How the use of Infinity Coils guarantees free-flowing, off-grid energy as needed

• How to generate an invisible force field around one’s home

• The shocking truth about the size of the Infinity Coil and how it could guide everyone

• The #1 most important thing to consider when powering one’s home

• Things to avoid so that the system doesn’t come tumbling down

• A simple hack that allows for the creation of 7 Infinity Coils simultaneously

• Details on the “Cosmo Generator” known for powering cars, boats, and even a building

• A pencil hack that makes power “theft-proof.”

• How to use a $5 Fisher-Price Toy to build an Infinity Coil

• How the Infinity Coil is evidence for the existence of God

Smells like bullshit and snake oil to me. There is a reason they use those sleight of hand marketing tricks. When I see them, I run the other way, because where there is smoke, there is fire... but not electricity.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Infinity Coil & Dark Age Defense - by Infolurker - 04-06-2022, 04:32 AM
RE: Infinity Coil & Dark Age Defense - by guohua - 04-06-2022, 06:25 AM
RE: Infinity Coil & Dark Age Defense - by Ninurta - 04-07-2022, 02:59 PM