Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
20 Facts About The Emerging Global Food Shortage That Should Chill You To The Core
It is a shame with all the supposedly smart people in leadership rolls they could not figure out that being self sustaining as a country is just as important as self reliant for an individual. Globalist and seeking cheap labor cost by the corporations and letting a country's infrastructure requirements be handled by another country has always been stupid as in past history it has led to war, famine, and other bad things.. 

There are very few things (imports) we purchase and I can live without them.. We can walk into the forest/jungle and my wife can fill a soft sided sack with herbs and stuff to eat in less than 30 minutes; some of it is good... Living in a rural farming area plus the forest and our farm we will never starve IMO unless the weather goes totally wonky.. We might get bored of eating the same stuff but no starving as far as I can see. Chicken, Pork, and fish with rice gets old for a Texas kinda guy but certainly can fill you up..

Messages In This Thread
RE: 20 Facts About The Emerging Global Food Shortage That Should Chill You To The Core - by 727Sky - 04-06-2022, 07:33 AM