Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shannon Sharpe Blasted for Saying He’d Rather ‘Pay $20 a Gallon Than Have Trump in Of
Quote:Former NFL great and current FS1 analyst Shannon Sharpe found himself playing defense this weekend after saying that he would rather pay “20 bucks a gallon than have Trump in office.”

The trouble started for Sharpe after he posted a tweet jokingly asking if anyone knew any gas station owners who were hiring. The tweet also showed a $118 purchase at the pump.

“Anyone knows someone hiring that owns a gas station? You get a discount IF* you [work] at an establishment,” Sharpe wrote on Saturday. “Do ppl still siphon off gas? It was a thing when I was a growing up.”

However, when a Twitter follower asked Sharpe whether his dismay at paying Joe Biden’s gas prices made him long for the days of Trump, Sharpe posted this tone-deaf and elitist response.

“I’d rather pay 20 bucks a gallon than have Trump in office,” Sharpe wrote. “Hope that answers your question.”

THIS ONE got me thinking.

TPTB are setting gas prices to "Painful"

It is painful for the everyday guy who has to drive to work.

I think we need to figure out a way to make the price of their gas painful too.  You draw a $15M bonus ... the price of a gallon of gas for you is now $10,000.

Why should the elites be able to afford goods at the same price points that cause the average Joe's wallet pain?  Bet if we could make some rules like that ... where everyone pays at the 'pain level' that there wouldn't be anymore of that crap heaped onto our shoulders.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
Shannon Sharpe Blasted for Saying He’d Rather ‘Pay $20 a Gallon Than Have Trump in Of - by Snarl - 04-04-2022, 11:48 AM