Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Taking omega-3 supplements boosts cancer treatment’s ability to cure disease
(04-02-2022, 08:37 PM)guohua Wrote:
(04-02-2022, 08:29 PM)DesertBorn Wrote: Thank you so much for posting this, it comes at exactly the right time for me personally, as I just started chemo a week ago.  

:)

Oh My.
I will be sending you Healing Thoughts in my meditation session this afternoon and tonight I will meditate and burn healing candles for you.
All I have to direct my meditation is your username and AVATAR picture.
Put I will and I wish you the Very Best and Recover Quickly.
Thank you!  I really appreciate the meditation and I believe in the power.  

I dont talk alot about the cancer because so far Ive been so damn lucky that Im humbled by the battles going on with others.  It was found early, stage 1 for both, unrelated tumors.  One little nodule, breast was a slow growing, fairly benign, the kind you are lucky to have, if you have to have cancer.  The discover and treatment of this one led to, howere, another mass, in my lung.  I had a lumpectomy last fall and thorasic surgery for the other in Jan.  The chemo is a mild drug, 6 treatments, first one down.  The lung tumor was the kind they want to kill with fire, its aggressive, and rarely discovered before its later in the game.  So, both those buggers are gone, the rest of the battle seems really doable, and Im grateful for my luck. 

The weird thing is, both were estimated to be around a year old.  Unrelated.   I asked my dr what the heck happened to my imune system function a year ago?   Covid vaccine?!? No comment. Are they even collecting long term data like mine?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taking omega-3 supplements boosts cancer treatment’s ability to cure disease - by DesertBorn - 04-02-2022, 11:11 PM