Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sweet Florida Song. AnyBody thinking what I am.
(04-01-2022, 04:20 PM)beez Wrote: I saw that on the news this morning.

I don't dislike DeSantis.  I could not name a single thing that he's done that I disagree with.

But. . . . . 

This is marketing.  This is packaging.  This is grooming.

And we're being "gaslighted"  (gaslit?) by the media FOR DeSantis.

But there's just something that sets my Spidey senses tingling.

Because of DeSantis, my ass has been pulled out of the fire more than once. I too agree with much he has done for Florida.

But, and there is always a "but", DeSantis is a diehard politician. I fear that while right now he is doing what my bias is telling me is right, and because it has been good for me, that this could change at a drop of a hat.

I believe DeSantis will do what he thinks will promote his political career. Right now he is supporting my needs. I am fully aware that can change, when the tide turns, or at the will of those that have the power to advance his career.

I am not ragging on him. I am just being honest with myself. I know that he may end up being the lesser of the two evils, that the establishment will allow us. We will see. I just hope people realize that the solution to America's problems is not in the hands of one man. Regardless of whom they allow into office, they will be under the control of the establishment, whether they wear a red coat or a blue coat.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sweet Florida Song. AnyBody thinking what I am. - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-01-2022, 05:49 PM