Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Going Out of Business Sale at the Supercenter
Today we went back since now everything in the store is 50% off with only 11 days left until closing. You have never seen a Walmart store so wiped out!

We did manage to pick up a few items. We got  a spare pump for our air mattress we use for camping, a box of nails, a large box of Kdog's stop smoking lozenges, some spare canned soup and a few baking goods.

Fairly certain that store will be completely empty within a day or two. Even today everything left in the store fit into a dozen or so short aisles that could have easily been condensed into two regular aisles.

I did MUCH better at Ben's Bargain Center afterwards. Everything in the store is 40-50% off at the register ALL the time. Got a HUGE pack of tea light candles, a spare large container of Tony Chachere's and 3 pairs of printed leggings (that actually had Walmart tags on them) all for $14 while Kdog napped in the vehicle- he can only take so much shopping but  I have to force him to go out in public occasionally or he would become a hermit! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Going Out of Business Sale at the Supercenter - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-11-2022, 08:09 PM