Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scientists Build Circuit That Generates Clean, Limitless Power From Graphene
Explanation: ...

For Reasons Of National Security ... [For Your Eyes Only!]

Quote:Whenever publication or disclosure by the publication of an application or by the grant of a patent on an invention in which the Government has a property interest might, in the opinion of the head of the interested Government agency, be detrimental to the national security, the Commissioner of Patents upon being so notified shall order that the invention be kept secret and shall withhold the publication of the application or the grant of a patent therefor under the conditions set forth hereinafter.

GALT: The Best Kept Secret in the World that Could Free Humanity with Unlimited Free Energy

Personal Disclosure: So zero point energy generation is a fact eh? ...

What happens if they add a 2nd layer of graphene sheet above the 1st sheet in a 3d fashion that generates a Casimir Effect ???

Would that generate even more energy out of 'nothing'???

Bravo to them ... thats nobel prize worthy!

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scientists Build Circuit That Generates Clean, Limitless Power From Graphene - by OmegaLogos - 04-01-2022, 01:20 AM