Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The so called progress of Civilization
(03-31-2022, 08:47 AM)guohua Wrote: I'm afraid the Human Race has gone to Total Shit, not phase four, but backwards.
We have allowed Crooks and Murders to control our Governments and Until we correct this, the great reset has done nothing but Fucked Humanity.

Unfortunately, have to agree. Some say we have reached or nearing our peak in technology. I say No, not even close. Progress of civilization has been in devolution stages since right after WWII as many of those in power at the start of cold war era were born out of WWI. All this bullshit secrecy from secret laws, secret courts, censorship up the ass, all no thanks to the Manhattan project, imo.

Then, once they took out JFK we been on a roller coaster off the rails ever since. The only way out is a People's revolution, maybe, most of the population is too far gone. If and when the petro-dollar collapses and some other currency takes over the reserve currency (Yuan?) that will be game over. Just my limited view on things.

[Image: 8g1ZExv.gif]

Right now we have no 'rule of law', just a cabal of parasites that are going to only make things worse. Those patriots that could really make a difference and crack the whip on these evil monsters are long gone or far too old to do much of anything and the younger generation no longer reads nor listens, but screams of delusional rage.

That so-called Brave New World is not what many think it's going to be and certainly will not be for us peasants.

[Image: vo8uvxo.gif]

Anyone ever have the feeling since 2020 that "time" is accelerating? IDK, maybe that's what happens as you get older, wiser, but damn who can keep up anymore?!
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The so called progress of Civilization - by EndtheMadnessNow - 03-31-2022, 07:56 PM