Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Put a fork in him, he’s done….
(03-30-2022, 07:34 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: More likely there will just be more inane incidents like what happened Sunday at the Oscar's. Just keep the sheep distracted with shiny objects. Watch the left hand because the right hand is adding to the corruption. Distract and deploy is the agenda that keeps the dirty money safe for the vile gravy train.
If and when the people ever figure out how they are being shit on by the folks who only see them as vehicles to fund their graft.... will then  be a day of  immense bloodletting.

Likely not in my lifetime. I know their lying, corrupt sacks of shit, in fact I would guess a full 70% know that but too many are under the stupor of comfort and technology.

Yay! A brave new world!

Americans have always had distractions.  We can do more than one thing at once.   Im sure that folks who follow politics have always been in a minority.  Its always been cool to support a political party for the sake of being cool. 

Biden is having more and more trouble hanging on even as a puppet figurehead.  He is becoming an albatross around the entire party’s neck.  

If the GOP will take the thumbs out their backsides and strike while the iron is hot instead of prairie-dogging the situation from the safety of their den.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Put a fork in him, he’s done…. - by beez - 03-30-2022, 07:24 PM
RE: Put a fork in him, he’s done…. - by DesertBorn - 03-30-2022, 07:50 PM