Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gaslighting By Medical Doctors
I went to an emergency room a few years ago. The doctor, an alleged "surgeon", looked me over, made a 1/4 inch incision, then decided he couldn't do anything for me, and told me I'd have to book another doctor in a few days. A few days? My problem was NOW, not "in a few days". Another doctor? Then what the hell was I paying HIM for? As it turned out, I didn't pay him. I pay for services rendered, not a lick and a prayer.

The hospital itself charged me for shit that never happened. Didn't pay them, either, so they took me to court and got a judgement that said I really ought to pay them for shit they never did. I told 'em good luck with that, and they could suck that judgement money right out of my ass. Still ain't paid it, and I've nothing they can take to satisfy it. So they are screwed for that payment.

What I DID do (it was a thrombosis), was to go home and get about 20 bucks worth of supplies, and cured it my damned self. Low dose aspirin to dissolve the clot, that sort of thing. I was all better in about 5 days, sooner than any appointment with another doctor could have handled. That medical "help" tried to charge me 5000 bucks for a 30 minute visit and a 20 dollar cure.

I hate doctors. I hate hospitals. I won't go to either if I'm conscious enough to refuse treatment. I have medicaid now, government insurance, so it's the government on the hook for payment, and I still won't use it. Don't trust doctors any more, don't trust insurers. don't trust the government. There is no doubt in my mind that should I go to a doctor or a hospital, they'd find some damned way to try to bend me over and pop it in, so I don't go.

they can all kiss my ass, I'll die when I die. I don't need any medical "help" to help me along with that. Nature will take care of it when my time comes, and nature don't charge me an arm and a leg for nothing at all.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gaslighting By Medical Doctors - by TDDA - 03-28-2022, 03:03 PM
RE: Gaslighting By Medical Doctors - by Ninurta - 03-28-2022, 03:50 AM
RE: Gaslighting By Medical Doctors - by TDDA - 03-28-2022, 02:23 PM
RE: Gaslighting By Medical Doctors - by TDDA - 03-28-2022, 02:58 PM