Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden Tells U.S. Troops What They Will See in Ukraine uhh WHAT
(03-25-2022, 10:53 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Fumbling Biden talks to U.S. Troops in Poland and actually previewed what they would see when they arrived in Ukraine roflmao.

Total insane.

Now People will automatically think U.S. Troops are going into Ukraine to fight Russia !!

Horrible nightmare as he also promised not to send Troops to Ukraine roflmao

Maybe he is talking about some American Troops being part of a NATO ground force?

[Image: Zophy-Smoke1.gif]

Quote: 
Link->  Joe Biden Tells U.S. Troops What They Will See in Ukraine ‘When You’re There’

President Joe Biden stumbled in a speech to American troops stationed in Poland on Friday, previewing what they would see when they arrived in Ukraine.

“You’re going to see, when you’re there, and some of you have been there, you’re going to see women, young people, standing in front of a damn tank just saying, ‘I’m not leaving, I’m holding my ground,'” Biden said. “They’re incredible.”

The president spoke to a small group of soldiers from the 82nd Airborne Division stationed in the Polish city of Rzeszow.

Biden repeatedly spoke about Ukraine to the troops, telling them they were there to support the Ukrainian people, even though he has repeatedly promised not to send American troops into the country.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVcHxGyd...E24English<br />[/video]

They all look bored to death listening to that drivel. I had to stop listening after 4 minutes.  minusculebonker  How old is this plonker?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden Tells U.S. Troops What They Will See in Ukraine uhh WHAT - by MissBeck - 03-26-2022, 03:11 PM