Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Little People, UFOs, & Secret Underground Bases in the Smoky Mountains
(09-09-2016, 12:34 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 12:24 AM)guohua Wrote: Here is a pretty good video it's about an hour long and Mary Joyce is one of the speakers.

Thank you for that Ms. G.   minusculeclap

I wonder what they are trying to keep secret by building all these big buildings over grave sites?  She mentioned that giants AND little people have been discovered there before they covered them up with the buildings.

Also, I find it interesting that the Smoky Mountain National Park was over all the tunnels discovered, believed to be used by Little People.  Is this why they made it a National Park?  So it would never be destroyed by "progress"? 

One thing I did find disturbing was that the Reptilians, or whatever else is under there, is eating children!!!  Is this what happens to all those missing children that get lost in the park?   tinybighuh
Yes, Giants and I have a foot print for you and our readers.
[Image: b445baecbc60c640dda018d41a641356.jpg] [Image: Giant-Footprints.jpg]

Now those Little People, Hummmm, I have a picture and an article to attach for those little people.
[Image: Ancient-Hominid-Fossil-south-africa.jpg?itok=SamXKRjx] Ancient Hominid Fossil Dated to 3 Million Years [Image: forearm-of-Little-Foot.jpg]
The left hand and forearm of Little Foot, partially embedded in matrix. 
Quote:After more than a decade of excavation work, the nearly complete skeleton of the Australopithecus fossil called Little Foot, so named for the diminutive size of the bones, has been convincingly dated to 3 million years old, making it the oldest nearly complete Australopithecus skeleton ever found .

In 1997 Ron Clarke, Stephen Motsumi and Nkwane Molefe of the University of the Witwatersrand discovered an almost complete Australopithecus skeleton with skull embedded in hard, calcified sediment in an underground chamber of the Sterkfontein caves of Gauteng, South Africa. The caves have been world famous since 1936 for producing large numbers of fossils of the hominid Australopithecus, which some scientists claim is an extinct potential ancestor of humans.

Barely a metre tall, Little Foot fell into a 20-metre hole and died, possibly while running from a predator. The body rolled down a steep slope and came to land with its left arm stretched out over its head.  Over the years, the remains, naturally mummified, were buried under more than 10 metres of sediment and rock.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Little People, UFOs, & Secret Underground Bases in the Smoky Mountains - by guohua - 09-09-2016, 03:38 AM