Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White House Warns of Global Food Shortages After Ukraine Invasion
(03-22-2022, 04:23 AM)Grace Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 04:06 AM)putnam6 Wrote: Have we ever had a more cautionary, doom, and gloom White House? Seriously? a week after sending millions to Ukraine

Everybody knows it's gonna be shitty how about some leaders telling us how they are going to try and make it less shitty.

It's just a matter of trying to mitigate the problems. India actually has some excess wheat so they will be shipping to the middle east, and I think one other country too... But only so much can be done and as a result, things will just be more difficult to get our hands on. 

I've got a solid months worth of food in our house, and planning a few more staples beyond, but we as a nation will make it through... I'm not terribly worried. 

In God we trust. :)

What's the saying in God we trust, all others must pay cash

I know most of my family can hunker down and be okay, it's about all millions of other Americans who live paycheck to paycheck. This leads me to here comes UBI, did you notice Bernie Sanders on Stephen Colbert? I didn't listen but US Senators rarely show up on TV unless they are about to pitch something.

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House Warns of Global Food Shortages After Ukraine Invasion - by putnam6 - 03-22-2022, 06:17 AM