Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
5 meter Python ! People believe giant snake related to mythical creature
The average Thai sees a snake; "Thai thinks bad snake" and automatically goes into KILL MODE. On a several occasions while playing golf I have captured their version of a Thai garter snake an a few snakes have been almost 4 foot long. The Thai girls and some of the guys go friggen crazy and run away .. They think I am some kind of witch doctor for the snakes always like me and never bite... It really freaks them out if I put the snake down my shirt !

As a kid growing up in Texas I always had a pet snake during the summer months. I would release what ever I had if I found a larger snake. Usually Coach Whips which are super predators of small varmints. On the other hand along a creek called Bear Creek my self and my shooting bud killed two hundred and thirty nine water moccasins (Cotton Mouths and short tails) one summer.. Bear creek stunk of dead snakes for a little over a week. 

I am lucky for I have never had a phobia about critters... Just some I kill (like mosquitos ) and never think a thing about it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 meter Python ! People believe giant snake related to mythical creature - by 727Sky - 09-06-2016, 07:38 AM