Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why oh why ?
email from a friend:

Quote:As I asked a 'friend' today in the clubhouse after golf, and before I read this article, why are we involved in any way in the war in Ukraine? 

My take for what it's worth: We have more foreign invaders who have come across our southern border than Russian troops now in Ukraine. (Did NATO offer to help with this invasion?) We have democrat run cities that now look not so dissimilar to the bombed out cities in Ukraine. We have a country that has a national debt in excess of $30 TRILLION DOLLARS and not a single solitary politician with the guts to say it's time to stop. 

And lastly, how has any war since the Korean war improved the life of one single American? 
Over 50,000 dead in Korea without there ever being a signed peace agreement.
Nearly 60,000 dead in Vietnam and 8000+ on the so-called war on terror where we tucked tail and ran out like a whooped pup. The only winner in all these incursions is the Military Industrial Complex. Maybe my view is slightly slanted from two Vietnam tours, reading the Pentagon Papers and the Report on the Afghan war. The now more than $15Billion we've committed to Ukraine will only enrich our elitist overlords, their lobbyists and put us on a possible fast track to nukes landing in our backyard. I feel really bad for the folks in Ukraine, but not enough to risk America's blood or treasure.
Read this and give it a thought.

https://im1776.com/2022/03/03/kayfabe-in-kiev/

Messages In This Thread
Why oh why ? - by 727Sky - 03-17-2022, 01:06 AM
RE: Why oh why ? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 03-17-2022, 04:46 AM
RE: Why oh why ? - by Ninurta - 03-17-2022, 06:36 PM