Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Price of gas is heading into insane territory!
(03-11-2022, 10:26 PM)guohua Wrote: The average cost of diesel in Arizona is $5. a gallon and unleaded is $4.85 a gallon.

The highest  ever paid for Diesel during the Trump Administration was $2.59 at Costco here.

We were in San Diego Ca. last week and paid $5.90 for Diesel.

Times like this is when I am glad that we no longer travel

Last time we paid that high gas was post hurricane Katrina -- gas shot up to $4.50 - $5/gal  

I remember Jim saying what will happen, is when it drops down to $3.50/gal we all will be like *whew* what a deal --- when in actuality, it was still higher than what it was before the hurricane 

And he was right. LOL

During the shutdown the prices dropped dramatically due to the supply & demand came to a halt, literally.

No cars
No planes

Sure a few people still were working, but the workforce for the most part was at a standstill for a good while.
Or working from home remotely

It was a ghost town when I went to town 
The skies were the bluest I had seen since I was a kid with no planes/pollution in the air

Anyway, the forecast for the inflation and gas prices is not looking very encouraging for the next few months.
Hopefully the "experts" will be wrong

The greedy corps gonna get their monies back that they lost during the shutdown and the 'war' is the perfect excuse

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10828]

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Price of gas is heading into insane territory! - by senona - 03-12-2022, 05:20 AM