Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fascism, Canadian Style
This cartoon, posted in another thread by @"Guohua", prompted me to do a little thinking.

[Image: Nothing-Against-the-State-2.21.22.png?ve=1&tl=1]

Back when Antifa and BLM were burning down cities in protest against "fascists", I stated repeatedly that you don't get to decry fascism while at the same time employing fascist tactics yourself. I still stand by that statement. Now, in Canada, Trudeau calls the trucker protesters "fascists" and "racists" and all manner of horrible labels... but I invite you to watch the video below, and determine for yourself who is employing fascist tactics.

You know a tree by its fruit.

Gird your loins. You might think it could never happen here, but Canadians were just as sure that it could never happen there.

And as events unfold, they were just as wrong.

Pick your leaders wisely, lest they lead you over a cliff.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Fascism, Canadian Style - by Ninurta - 02-22-2022, 07:02 PM
RE: Fascism, Canadian Style - by guohua - 02-22-2022, 08:15 PM
RE: Fascism, Canadian Style - by Ninurta - 02-22-2022, 09:48 PM
RE: Fascism, Canadian Style - by Kenzo - 02-23-2022, 06:28 AM
RE: Fascism, Canadian Style - by ABNARTY - 02-24-2022, 03:40 AM
RE: Fascism, Canadian Style - by guohua - 02-26-2022, 02:15 AM