Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is This The Beginning Of The End For Gun Control?
(12-21-2021, 04:54 PM)PLOTUS Wrote:
(12-20-2021, 02:21 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: IMHO, the NFA et al were tools put in place to play the long game. 

It allows slow, incremental degradation of the 2A. You can see how they are trying to use it now. 

I have no idea if this latest attempt will find and purchase but eventually something will. At that point, another brick will be added to the wall. Then they will start again.

To parot another post I commented in here

https://www.newsweek.com/2021/12/31/mill...60953.html

I think that was part of the division operations. Help propagate the fear that millions of "fill in the blank" are standing by ready to blow up Starbucks and the Yoga studio if they don't get what they want. 

The good news is I don't think an armed uprising is even needed. The vehicle through which they try to sell their nonsense is sooooo fragile, it wouldn't take much for the citizenry to stall it outright. Granted, most are faint of heart when it comes to this sort of thing but it doesn't take everybody. Just a few. Look are the school board meetings? In my neck of the woods, some parents showing up was enough to make some members quit and we got some better candidates in the pike.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is This The Beginning Of The End For Gun Control? - by ABNARTY - 12-21-2021, 11:55 PM