Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Epic Speech for.... I don't know.
(12-10-2021, 10:47 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-10-2021, 10:15 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Then why am I getting these questions and emoji doubts.  I'm sure I explained it another thread.  I didn't expect this. 

I don't know why.

I thought I made it clear that whatever is right for you in your situation regarding vaccination is ok by me. Perhaps I was not clear enough. If I was not, then I apologize.

I have a different situation than you. What is right for me may not be right for you, and vice versa. Either way, all of our decisions are ours alone. No one else gets to pass judgement on our decisions, because they are not living our lives.

It's hard to respond.  Believe it or not I am corresponding very calmly and always have.  So don't take it the wrong way.

You did make it clear in your narrative about my situation.

There is no need to apologize.

Perhaps I didn't or haven't made it clearer in my narratives for people to understand.

For that I apologize.

I am doubt that the veracity of what I put out there sincerely upon this site is trusted and/or respected.  I am not a bullshit artist.

I understand that getting vaccinated is an emotional topic.

But I am not going to get my wife, self and son sleep in a car on the street (parking max 2 hrs) while he goes and gets treated by himself.  I also have a job to which I worked 10 hrs today and much the same yesterday.  My boss and colleagues are unvaccinated.  I don't care.  But if I don't do my job I face the sack not because of the vac but because I am constantly away south or north.  They don't care and can replace me.

I could go on but I have a long journey south and return tonight (Friday).  I am tired and look forward to completing the round trip and having a sleep.  I have a true mate looking after my shift tomorrow.  He knows what we are going through, doesn't need the money but will take care of business for me.  (I am just a dunny cleaner and rubbish man).

There's a true mate...no questions or suspicions. .................. tinywondering

Thanks for your thoughtful reply.

Bally

Messages In This Thread
Epic Speech for.... I don't know. - by ABNARTY - 12-09-2021, 01:07 AM
RE: Epic Speech for.... I don't know. - by guohua - 12-09-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: Epic Speech for.... I don't know. - by guohua - 12-09-2021, 06:17 PM
RE: Epic Speech for.... I don't know. - by Bally002 - 12-10-2021, 11:43 AM
RE: Epic Speech for.... I don't know. - by Kenzo - 12-09-2021, 08:44 AM
RE: Epic Speech for.... I don't know. - by Kenzo - 12-09-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: Epic Speech for.... I don't know. - by Kenzo - 12-09-2021, 07:42 PM